Are you a caring, compassionate, and dedicated Specialist Nurses looking for experience within the NHS sector? Are you looking for reliable work, but need the flexibility to work when you want – around family or other social commitments?
If so, Bluestones Medical is seeking Specialist Nurses within the following areas across the Bristol NHS Trusts:
- Intensive Care
- Coronary Care Unit
- Accident and Emergency
We have day shifts and night shifts available with ad hoc and block bookings available. Our Amazing new app also means that you can book shifts directly on your phone.
If you are interested in working as a Specialist Nurse, you will need:
- To Be compassionate and have a passion for healthcare
- Your own transport and able to get to the NHS locations
- To be reliable
- An active NMC pin
- At least 6 months experience in a UK paid care setting
As well as great rates of up to £50ph, you will also receive the below benefits.
- Weekly training to maintain compliance
- Online application process and interview
- Revalidation support from in house clinical staff
- Knowledgeable consultants who will find you the work you want
- Weekly payroll
- Independent out of hours consultant when you need them
- Travel allowance for community work
- Highest rates offered through PAYE or Umbrella
- Uniform (Free)
- Sirenum App for all your bookings and availability directly on your phone
We have adapted our recruitment process to align with the current local policies, meaning we can provide online applications and have you working within 7 days (subject to compliance).
Apply NOW and a member of the team will be in touch to start your amazing journey